Liquid filling utilizes automated processes to smoothly and efficiently package liquid goods into containers that are safe for transportation, storage, and use. Both food and nonfood industries use these services to offer consistent volumes or weights per container, lower the risk of contamination and spillage, and streamline the procedure for fast processing. At ELIS Packaging Solutions, we are a liquid contract manufacturing company specializing in high-quality liquid filling operations for goods of different volumes, viscosities, and compositions.
Our Liquid Filling Services
Faster processes result in fewer bottlenecks and production snags. That is why we provide quick turnaround times. We offer expert contract filling services personalized to the needs of each of our clients based on the specific product, required tooling for each project, fulfillment needs, and timeline.
As a liquid filling company, we offer these services for substances such as:
- Consumable goods like beverages
- Cleaners, including soaps and shampoos
- Lotions and creams
Liquid Filling Process
The liquid filling process varies depending on the liquid, the container, and the machinery in use, but it follows the same core principles of speed, consistency, and tight adherence to safety and industry regulations. The basic steps are:
- Arranging the bottles or containers. At the beginning of the process, containers or bottles load onto a conveyor system and are secured in place.
- Filling the containers. As the vessels move, they go under a nozzle one by one (or multiple nozzles at once) that deposits liquid into the containers up to a predetermined weight or volume. To give some examples of how this is done, piston fillers can inject thicker substances into containers until appropriately filled, while siphon fillers can use gravity and the weight of a liquid to dispense it with a time-sensitive cutoff.
- Sealing. The vessels then move to a capping process, exposing the contents to a minimum amount of air or potential for contamination.
Our liquid filling tools are flexible for use in a wide range of liquids and container types. With varying speed settings and adjustable nozzle heights to accommodate tall and short containers, we have the in-house tools and expertise to manage orders quickly.
Liquid Filling Machines
Because liquid filling processes need to be so versatile, they can include a wide range of machines, tooling, and equipment to get the job done. Semi-automatic machines are those needing some worker involvement. A possible example is an employee loading the empty bottles or containers on the machine. Automatic machines, then, are almost fully automated.
One variable to consider is the container size and shape. For the cosmetics, food and beverage, and pharmaceuticals industries alone, liquid packaging companies offer wide, shallow tubs; tall, upright containers; and ones with a novelty shape. Containers may also have narrow openings for pairing with aerosolizers, squeeze caps, and other lid types.
At ELIS Packaging Solutions, our processing systems account for these variables. We use both rotary and in-line filling processes. High-speed rotary machines allow us to quickly and efficiently meet the needs of our customers with product-specific equipment, and in-line machines allow us the flexibility to dedicate our production lines to numerous applications based on varied product requirements.
The benefits of our production lines include:
- Consistency and quality. Each container receives the same volume or weight of the product for a consistent customer experience and to promote brand trust. We can also manage the supply chain for each job, ensuring reliable quality and project timing.
- Quick operating system. We prioritize speed without sacrificing quality. We use high-speed filling tools that can process high-volume or concurrent orders.
- Time savings. We do not just have fast filling processes. We also offer efficient onboarding, project management, and delivery so every stage of filling fits your timeline.
Partner With ELIS Packaging Solutions for Liquid Filling Needs
With such a vast array of available options and machinery for the liquid filling process, it helps to work with a company that has extensive knowledge, experience, and equipment to meet your packaging needs. At ELIS Packaging Solutions, we specialize in high-quality, reliable filling services with numerous filling options. Our company, registered with the FDA and the Texas Department of Health, combines the processes our clients need for their businesses with the customer service they deserve.
To learn more about how our capabilities match your product requirements or to request a quote, contact us today.