ELIS Packaging manages contract powder and liquid filling of bottles in various sizes and shapes, accommodating small to medium production runs with a quick turnaround. As one of the leading bottle filling companies, we offer strategic sourcing and supply chain management of all components to provide a complete turnkey service.
With options like in-line bottle sorters, capping, and labeling capabilities, we can take your bottling needs from concept to delivery quickly, efficiently, and with the highest quality.
At ELIS, our blow-molded and injection-molded bottle filling service offerings range from small precision dropper bottles that dose .5 mls to large 4-liter bottles on dedicated production lines for numerous applications.
Our FDA and Texas Department of Health registered facility serves various industries, from Food and Beverage, Dietary Supplements and Sports Nutrition to cosmetics and many in between. We utilize both high-speed rotary and in-line filling methods and can accommodate high production demand by deploying multiple shifts, if necessary.
Our services support a range of applications including:
- Vitamin supplements
- Liquid nutrition
- Beverage concentrates/enhancers
- Hair care/personal care/cosmetic
- Household/laundry care/detergents
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Waxes and polishes
- Household cleaners
- Stain removers
- Hand sanitizers
- Hand cleaners
- Essential oils
Our high-speed production lines, heat induction, capping, and sealing capabilities allow us to perform contract powder and liquid bottle filling for a variety of container types quickly. From glass to plastic and tins to jars, we can accommodate virtually any container materials and closure options. Some of the most commonly utilized containers are composed of:
- High-speed labeling available
- Multiple closure and cap options: flip-top, child resistant, tamper evident
- Shrink sleeves
- Pressure-sensitive, wraparound labels and 2-sided labeling
- PCR and environmentally conscious materials available
- Fluorination of bottles for improved product stability
Depending upon the application, the bottle shape can be critical. It can insulate against heat, protect against moisture, provide ease of dispensing, make the contents more or less visible, add to the visual appeal, and conform to branding standards.
Some specialized containers, like dual-chamber or tip-n-measure, require special considerations, techniques, or equipment for filling. At ELIS Packaging, we can accommodate an array of bottle shapes, such as:
- Boston round
The consistency of a product may dictate that a particular container style is more appropriate than others. From maintaining the texture or consistency to preventing contamination, the type of packaging is vital to ensuring your product stays safe and ready to use.
Our contract bottle filling services can deliver to the strictest quality standards and most rigorous schedule in low or high volume runs:
- Bag and pouch filling
- Liquid filling
- Powder filling
- Stick pack filling
- Vitamin and tablet filling
- Turnkey packaging solutions offered: With ELIS, you don't have to search for suppliers. We offer complete turnkey packaging services from containers to inventory management to custom bagging and boxing per customer specifications.
- Small doses at .5 mls up to 4 liters: Whether your application requires microdosing or very large capacities, we can meet your volume requirements and schedule demands. We routinely fill precision applicators for the research and medical fields, as well as bulk containers for commercial use.
- Multiple products SKUs: By leveraging multiple production lines, our facility can fill multiple product SKUs at the same time to meet the most demanding schedule, saving you time to market.
- Source components: You can leverage our wide selection of approved suppliers to save you time, money, and ensure a quality product. By managing the full supply chain, we can reduce risks to schedule, quality, consistency, and availability that can occur with sourcing components from unproven sources.
- Transport management: As part of our supply chain management, we can track the movement of your incoming and outgoing products, ensuring that the shipment is compliant with all necessary regulations and that proper documentation is available.
- Shipping coordination: We take the hassle out of shipping for you by coordinating and monitoring the successful transfer of your goods.
- Labels, displays, cartons, club store displays, and master shippers: ELIS will handle the design and fabrication of any secondary packaging needs.
Why Choose ELIS for Bottle Filling Services
At ELIS Packaging Solutions, what began as a wholesaling business quickly developed into a premier contract liquid filling company. We offer packaging manufacturing, blending, and sourcing raw materials that are necessary to deliver an exceptional finished product for our customers.
Our nutraceutical packaging capabilities provide many benefits for our customers including:
- Extensive industry knowledge and experience
- Commitment to accommodating customer needs
- Fast turnaround times
- High product and process quality standards