Bottle screen printing is an increasingly popular method of bottle decorating that allows more flexibility and customization than standard labeling. Also referred to as silk screen printing, this method offers label durability and pleasing aesthetics while maintaining cost efficiency. With various colors and textures available, manufacturers have their choice of options to make their branding stand out with consumers.
ELIS Packaging Solutions, Inc. offers bottle printing services on a wide range of materials and shapes. Our professionals will guide you through the creation of your screen-printed labels for a better understanding of the overall process.
How Does Bottle Screen Printing Work?
Printers using this labeling method will print a design directly onto bottles made from materials such as glass or plastic with the help of a mesh screen. With pressure from a squeegee, ink pushes through the screen in a particular design for application to a bottle’s surface. Then, the ink cures and hardens under LED or UV lighting to guarantee full adhesion with no risk of smudging. This is an incredibly versatile method of printing and a great solution for applying a label to containers that have odd or unique shapes.
Our Bottle Screen Printing Services
At ELIS, our in-house team can assist in designing labeling to meet or exceed your expectations, taking you through the process step by step to ensure satisfaction. You can submit your own designs, or allow our graphic designers to create mock-ups to help you visualize the look of your final product. We can fulfill bottle screen printing for a variety of applications, shapes, and materials.
Manufacturers utilize our printing services in a variety of applications, including the following:
- Vitamin supplements
- Liquid nutrition
- Beverage concentrates/enhancers
- Hair care/personal care/cosmetic
- Household/laundry care/detergents
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Waxes and polishes
- Household cleaners
- Stain removers
- Hand sanitizers
- Hand cleaners
- Essential oils
Our versatile printing services are applicable for numerous bottle composition materials:
ELIS can also print labeling on a variety of bottle shapes, such as:
- Boston round
Benefits of Bottle Screen Printing
Bottle screen printing can offer numerous advantages as compared to other printing methods.
- Cost-effectiveness. Bottle screen printing necessitates fewer materials in ink and paper and requires less of an initial investment. In large production runs, bottle screen printing is cost-effective as the run is one single procedure. Conversely, smaller runs offer the particular benefit of an increased ROI.
- Customized branding opportunities. This method lends itself to an incredible amount of customization for your branding needs. Screen printing bottles gives manufacturers a competitive advantage when it comes to appealing to consumers' sense of aesthetics with unique coloring, imaging, and finishes.
- Durability. This form of printing is much more durable than traditional printing on paper labels as shelf wear, moisture, or scuffing can damage or destroy a paper label even before the consumer sees it. There are waterproof options, as well as options to increase durability, but you are still left with a simple paper label. Also, bottle screen printing holds up against other environmental factors with its light and chemical resistance.
- Large print area. This labeling method allows for printing upon the majority of the bottle, leaving you a tremendous amount of room for branding, product information, and ways to connect with your consumer.
- Professional look. Bottle screen printing gives a sleek and clean look with easily readable text and a smooth finish. Adding color and other design options can increase consumer appeal.
- Textures. Another option is creating textures on the bottle surface. This will add a tactile point of interest to your product's design with raised images or text.
Why Choose ELIS Packaging Solutions for Bottle Screen Printing Services
Bottle screen printing gives manufacturers the opportunity to customize their product labeling to meet their needs. ELIS offers a wide variety of options as well as complete design assistance for our clients. Paired with our high-quality equipment and the flexibility to fulfill your vision in everything from design to final packaging, ELIS is the contract packaging company you can trust.
contact us today to see how we can help meet your bottle printing and labeling specifications.